Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Frugal Quiche Dish. Quick cooking for a hearty good meal on the cheap. You will need  Ham, Eggs, Potatoes and Cheese !

Simple Frugal meal that will feed four, six or more smaller kids for a total cost of about $3.00 total ! This is an easy healthy meal you can make with the items depicted or with other left overs from your fridge. It is an easy and Quick Quick Quiche that you can have on the table in about 25 minuets !

If you liked this meal please rate the video below "like it" and Subscribe to this channel for many more tips and ways I have used Frugal Living in my life and focus on what is important.

If you see an add for a frugal item on this blog please support it by shopping with them. Thank you !  Frugal Don

  • likes, 0 dislikes

2 comments:

  1. Great looking supper, breakie or what ever! I will be trying this....but I think I will cook mine maybe a little less...what do you think?
    dot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in the microwave maybe three mins rest three mins reast and maybe three more.....give it a try and if you cook it less it would be a bit more moist....like over easy eggs....but that sounds good as well ! Hope you like it.....I make this once a month or so and enjoy it a few days maybe dinner then "breakie" or maybe heated for lunch ? Thanks for watching ! Don

    ReplyDelete